Ready For Beyonce: Coachella Weekend 1 | Babies Explain…
Coachella is one of the most fun and trendy music festivals (and HOT!). Whether you’re going weekend 1 or weekend 2, I think we can all agree on one thing: we are excited to see Beyonce! Duh! So for all the Coachella fans out there, these babies are going to explain everything about Coachella:
1. Waiting online to buy your festival pass.
2. Weekend 1 selling out and having to go to weekend 2.
3. Searching for the perfect flower crown.
4. Buying an entirely new wardrobe for the festival.
5. Packing three months of clothes for three days.
6. Attempting to diet for all the crop tops you packed.
7. Finally getting to the festival.
8. Figuring out where all of the stages are.
9. Waiting in the bathroom line for hours.
10. Stressing out when two of your favorite bands are playing at the same time.
11. Getting sun exhaustion standing in the dessert.
12. Falling for every single trendy person you see walk by.
13. Watching the main headliner perform.
14. Getting the perfect selfie.
15. Trying to post to Instagram but not having any service.
16. Sleeping a total of 3 hours the entire weekend.
17. Needing a shower more than you ever have in your entire life.
18. Realizing even though you’re exhausted, filthy, and broke that you just had the best weekend.
19. Counting down the days until Coachella next year.
Growing up is filled with ups and downs. It’s always comforting to know other people are going through the same thing as you. In this hilarious series, babies explain the detailed steps one goes through during adulting, relationship fails, parenting, or common daily mishaps.
Using a sharp and sassy tongue only babies can get away with, be prepared to be in hysterics as these babies tell us adults… how it is. Enjoy!
SUBSCRIBE TO Baby Got Laughs!
Your daily dose of the funniest, cutest, most adorable baby videos from around the world! Subscribe and laugh at all the cute tots, twins and funny baby videos on YouTube!
More AFV on YT!
Subscribe to Viral Adjacent:
Subscribe to Fail Clips Daily:
Subscribe to Cat Clips Daily:
Subscribe to Dog Clips Daily:
For all licensing inquiries please contact: info(at)homevideolicensing(dot)com