Snow Patrol: Live & Stripped Back at Porchester Hall

Views:4847|Rating:4.98|View Time:49:38Minutes|Likes:206|Dislikes:1
The incredible Snow Patrol performed live and stripped back with a stunning four-piece strings section for some lucky viewers at Porchester Hall, London.
TRACKLIST:
0:00 – Chocolate
3:40 – Don’t Give In
8:07 – Run
12:18 – Life On Earth
17:22 – What If This Is All The Love You Ever Get?
21:21 – Heal Me

► Listen Now:
► Facebook:
► Twitter:
► Mixcloud:
► Instagram:
—————————————-­­­­­­­­­­­———-
You can listen to Absolute Radio across the UK on Digital Radio, and in London on 105.8FM. Alternatively listen to any of our stations on the move by downloading the Absolute Radio App ►

1. Rob McGourlay says:

Fantastic. We were lucky enough to see them (Gary, Nathan & Johnny) play an acoustic gig in the summer at the 400 capacity Brudenell Social Club in Leeds.
    That was something very special and this looks like it was too. Thanks for sharing it.

2. April Velazquez says:

Wow, absolutely AMAZING! I had the honor of watching them live in Houston at Cactus Music (also opening for Ed Sheeran) and watching this took me back to that day! Gary's voice live is stunning! Open Your Eyes (he sang it the same way in Houston and I melted <3 ) and Just Say Yes brought tears to my eyes. I hope to see them when they hit the USA again but this time headlining their shows!

3. Loz J says:

This reminds me of their Royal Albert Hall concert all those years ago which i still watch on here, so this has been an absolute treat hearing the new songs plus some of my older favourites reworked – Open your eyes has always been my favourite and this version of it is totally out of this world ♥️ We need an acoustic album now please Gary!

4. Amber Patton says:

What a delight. Gary is delicious and I find it so endearing that he can’t remember lyrics. So happy to have them back!

5. Enjoy Life says:

Perfect, amazing and beautiful!!!

6. Chris Kay says:

Best band in the world!!??

7. David O Neill says:

If you want an example of how to mix live sound – this is it – sounds amazing

8. Force11Gail says:

Great videography I feel like I’m actually there, thanks Absolute Radio x

9. Allison Checkoway says:

So wish I was there, magical!

10. Daniela Bueno Fonsecs says:

OMG, WOW, this is so awesome!!! All the musicians are amazing, Gary's voice is so lovely incredible warm, sweet so strong, i love when Gary laughed performing Run, and the songs from the new album, Wildness, Don't Give In, Life On Earth ( It shouldn't be so so hard), Empress, Heal Me, What If This Is All The Love You Ever Get was amazing. Chasing Cars Is my favorite, and Just Say Yes, i love all the words of this song "I can feel your heart beat through my shirt, this is all i ever wanted, it's all i want". Congratulations to all!

11. Aaron Brown says:

That version of run awesome ♥️♥️♥️♥️

12. Gloria Wagener says:

I hope it's okay to share to fb. xx This is a keeper. (my other comments, sincere) xx

13. chitownmomma says:

Love it! Gary and Snow Patrol are fabulous as always! ❤️

14. sally gale tejada says:

Thank you Absolute Radio! Snow Patrol is phenomenal – this string concert at Porchester Hall was awesome! One of the best! Love all the songs – Chocolate, Life on Earth, Heal Me, Don't Give In, What If This Is All The Love You Ever Get, Empress, Run, Dark Roman Wine, Chasing Cars, Just Say Yes! Great set! but I'm particularly in awe with "Open Your Eyes". Great music!

15. videodamatrice2702 says:

I love Gary so much !!! He's so funny and his voice and all his mates's voices are warm and perfect to hear. Gary is so pationate when he sings. i hope Snow Patrol will come more often to Paris and promote themselves more here.

16. Barbara Jazbec says:

WOW….JUST WOW!!! A night I’ll never forget. Privileged to be there!

17. Patrick Williams says:

Life on earth and open your eyes. FUCK ME. sensational.